You will need:
- 1 kg of pickled cabbage,
- 1 kg of potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1.5 kg of minced meat (prepared with aromatic and black pepper, chopped laurel leaves, garlic, salt and 5 eggs)
- 50 g of oil
- 2 spoons of semolina
- A baking tin is covered with baking paper, a layer of pickled cabbage is laid.
- Some onion is cut to taste, some oil is sprinkled.
- Meatballs are formed out of the minced meat, then they are put in rows with peeled potatoes.
- There is no need to flip them over while roasting in an oven.