You will need:
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- Pinch of salt
- Ground black pepper
- 400 ml of water
- 200 g of canned beans
- 1 cabbage
- 1 carrot
- 3 tablespoons of tomato sauce
- Grate the cabbage and the carrot
- Chop the onion and fry it on a pan together with the carrot until they get soft (approximately for 3 minutes).
- Add the cabbage, fried vegetables, beans to a pot, pour some spice.
- Stir everything up and pour the water.
- Stew for about 10 minutes.
- Stir in the tomato sauce and stew until the water evaporates.
- Suitable as a garnish for fish.