You will need:
- 1.5 kg of chicken
- 2 spoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of curcuma
- 1 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 7 cloves of garlic
- 1–2 spoons of oregano
- 0.5 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 0.5 jar (approximately 90 g) of horseradish
- 100 ml of olive oil
- Wash and dry the chicken.
- Add salt, curcuma, coriander, chopped garlic, ground pepper, oregano into a bowl, stir up everything and rub the mix into the chicken.
- Whisk the horseradish and olive oil until a smooth substance is obtained, cover the chicken with it and leave it for 3–4 hours.
- Roast at 220 degree temperature for 1 hour and 15 minutes, cover with foil, and let it roast at the end to get crispy.