You will need:
- A big goose (1 pc.)
- 1 kg of pickled cabbage (preferably with cranberries)
- 12 pcs. of laurel leaves,
- 1 glass of apple juice (home made)
- Put the bird into a large bowl, pour some apple juice over it, sprinkle with salt and pepper and keep in a cool place for 3 days.
- Pour some juice over the goose from time to time (the bird should not be soaked in it).
- Stuff the goose with cabbage and sow it in.
- Apply some oil on the goose, put it in a deeper pan, cover it with foil and roast at 200° temperature.
- Roast for about 3 hours.