You will need:
- 800 g of beetroots
- 100 g of butter
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon of wheat flour
- 1 onion
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- The beetroots are boiled or roasted in an oven, peeled and coarsely grated.
- The onion is cut into fine pieces and fried in butter.
- The beetroots are added to the same utensil as the onions and everything is stewed.
- Cream, flour, vinegar, sugar, and salt are mixed in a separate dish.
- The prepared sauce is poured to the beetroots while constantly stirring.
- The utensil is covered and everything is heated on a little.